Sunday, July 19, 2009

About me


I live and work in the high tech corridor, "Silicon Valley" of sunny California. Did I say sunny? That's what my blog is all about. It attempts to bring together all aspects of the "sunniness" that this golden state has to offer - from environment to "green" mandates to technology.

I would like to address several topics related to the natural and abundant source of solar energy California is gifted with and what this great state is doing about it. Rather the blog will try to focus on future plans to harness solar energy by the state administration, Silicon valley big wigs, local like-minded groups and residents.

Given the "green" revolution that has gripped the world in recent years, my hope is that this blog will draw interest from not only California locals but also from around the world(wide web).
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment